Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Blog-iversary!

It is official. I have been a Blogger for one full year. To those who me urged to become such, I thank you, and regret that I didn't heed your advice sooner. I have enjoyed every word I've written, every picture I've posted, and every comment I've received. To celebrate I'm going to have my collection of posts from the past year printed into a book I can keep and look back on. To my fellow Bloggers, I love what you do so please keep it coming. Here's to happy blogging!!

4 comments:

amy smart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catherine said...

And your blog is still one of the funniest around.

Kimberly said...

Great job! I love to read your posts.

Jenny said...

I am glad you blog. I love to read! You will be glad you have those memories written down to treasure for years to come.