Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Garden

I love to Garden. Love it. Sometimes when I can't sleep at night I imagine I'm planting a garden and plan out everything I would plant and where I would put it.  Then I can't sleep because I'm too excited  about gardening. Herbs, vegetables, fruit, flowers, it doesn't matter - I like them all. If  there was enough time in the day or enough dirt in my yard I would plant them all.

It will be months before I can grow vegetables to bring to the dinner table, but thanks to some great gifts from thoughtful friends I have a Christmas garden growing right on my table. These pretty plants are keeping me company while the world outside is frozen white.  Thanks to them I'm growing some Christmas cheer!

1 comment:

Patti said...

I want a huge garden next year. Last year I only had zucchini and tomatoes. It's fun! I'm glad you like it too!